Thursday, November 18, 2010

DAY THREE

Okay, this picture makes me HAPPY. I may seem conceited, but I'm not. Lots of pictures make me happy, but for some reason when I read the description for today's pic, I thought of this shirt and the situation I was in when I was wearing this shirt! It was Valentine's Day, and we had just got home from such a fun night and I was hyper! I didn't want to take off my vickies shirt and my hair was outta control so I had to put it up high. Dennis took it.... and it took me forever to search and find this picture on my computer fyi!

2 comments:

  1. Do you not get to tell us what the description is of the photo you need to share?! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry if I wasn't clear, but I'm suppose to BOLD the description of what the photo is of and why I chose it... like (facebook profile pic, myself a year ago, a photo that makes me happy) hope I cleared that up. I know I'm a rambler when I get behind the computer :)

    ReplyDelete


Followers