Wednesday, November 10, 2010

blog? what blog?

i've definitely neglected my blog lately... but i have some excuses as to why!

My son finally made his big debut! October 20th was the day! He has a pretty cool birthday 10/20/2010 :)
Bringing a little boy into this world was quite the experience and I can't wait to see what the future holds. Our days are spent playing, sleeping, and eating of course. He's a great baby and is now sleeping 5-6 hours at a time and only getting up once during the night. we are BLESSED. even if he got up every hour, we'd still love every minute! He loves tummy time (even though sometimes he just lays his head down and dozes) and taking baths too. :) Dennis and I have adjusted very well! He is quite the diaper changer, and he specializes in poopy diapers (okay he's going to kill me when he reads this :)) I had some ups and downs with my own health once we came home, however I am back to feeling good and energized! i can't wait to go to my own check-up and be cleared to start working out again. You guys are going to be surprised about what im about to embark on besides going back to work, being a mama & a girlfriend!!


My next few posts will be little reflections on my pregnancy and being the mama to clay conwell...... so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers