Saturday, November 20, 2010

DAY SIX

so now instead of being behind, i'm ahead... i dont think i'm suppose to do this but i'm posting tomorrow's pic! we will be super busy with visiting and driving, so i thought i would post NOW :)

so this photo makes me LAUGH OUT LOUD. Let me tell you, finding out that I was pregnant with about 3 months left of school was hard and it took all motivation from school. This pic is during one of my last nights as a college student. I was up late (the hair was not combed that day lol) doing silly papers and really just wanted to google baby stuff, look at my stomach, and eat popsicles. Dennis snapped it.... also that orange tank was a trooper during my pregnancy. It was just so soft and long that I wore it as I got bigger and bigger....

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers